- Sometimes I worry about what people think of me. Usually when it’s too late and their perception of me is virtually set in stone.
- I struggle with depression. There. I said it. Well, by said…
- One day my past will be a story. When that time comes I will remember how I felt when watched The Contender.
- This weather is especially, ekspeshaly horrid for single people in cold homes who have trouble falling asleep.
- Celibacy is the best gift I ever gave myself.
- Three-day weekends for mothers and all women over 35 should be a thing. I feel like if we don’t make it a thing womanhood will die a horrible death.
- I am a teacher. I have much to learn.