Lots of things make me happy of course, seeing as I’m a happy kinda person,
when I’m not battling mental health issues but of all the things that have made me happy recently, this is the most brilliant, for a variety of reasons.
- it reminds me of home
- it reminds me of my two favourite nephews
- it proves that singing in Ndebele is possible and it doesn’t have to be Imbube
- it acknowledges the dynamism of the language with the use of such phrases as ‘ungangeni nge heart’
- Bulawayo and surrounds has talented people and this is proof
- the concept is clever – this is what boys say about girls, to each other. Men talking about women is a whole ‘nother ballgame, I hope.
- it’s catchy
- I THINK IT’S BRILLIANT AND I LOVE IT
Click and ENJOY!